Step Away from your Eyelash Curler


Well. Let me tell you! πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£ But first, back away from your lash curler and listen πŸ‘‚πŸ» up. This is an amazing beauty hack that I've been hearing about for a while, but never tried until last week. πŸ˜ AND IT IS AWESOME!!! πŸ˜ Say goodbye to your eyelash curler because this is quicker, safer, and does a better job.
For 3D Fiber Lash mascara:
1- apply gel and then fibers to both eyes.
2- on the warm/high setting, blow dry your lashes upward (like up your nose upward) for about 5-10 seconds. This is similar to using a curling iron. The warm air will set the curl you create with that upward air.
3- apply your last coat of gel.
Done  (or you can repeat... because who doesn't love even loooonger Lashes?)
I assume that this would work with any mascara, but I don't own any other brands to try it out (and I'm not about to either πŸ˜œ) So, let me know! #tiptuesday

Comments