- 1 Small Zucchini - cubed
- 4-5 Button Mushrooms - sliced
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper - rough chopped
- Or any veggies that sauté nicely
- 1/2 Cup-ish of Cream - enough that your veggies can simmer in it
- 3-4 Tbs. Pesto Sauce - I get mine at Sam's Club
There. That's it. You can use this to top eggs, chicken, steak, pasta or potatoes. (ahhh! carbs!) Really tasty and will get you out of the high protein rut of just a salad and grilled meat. This was my breakfast this morning. Cheesy egg omelet smothered in this delightful sauce!