Frog Legs

Well... Not really, but sometimes giving food fun names can make it funner to eat for the kiddos. Up until about five minutes ago I thought I had honestly eaten "frog legs" as a child, but just now connected the dots when my son Erik came up to me and asked for a frog leg for dinner. My sneaky Dad has been making "Frog Legs" aka Sweet 'n' Sour Chicken for as long as I can remember. This is definately a family favorite.
Sweet 'n' Sour Sauce -
2 Cans of Tidbit Pineapple
4 T. Lemon Juice-depending on how lemony you like it
3 1/2 C. Sugar
5 T. Corn Starch
Add all ingrediants into a medium saucepan. Heat to a boil over medium heat. Mix and heat to a boil stirring often until sauce becomes clear. Set aside while you prepare the rest.
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast -
Sliced into strips (about 1 breast/person)

Flour -
Dip raw chicken into flour and coat evenly. Remove excess flour.

Dip dusted chicken into Batter -
Mix ingrediants until smooth.
1/2 tsp. Salt
1 C. Flour
1 C. Milk
3 Eggs

Dip Chicken in flour, then egg mixture then place into hot deep fat frying oil. Cook until golden brown.
Serve frog legs over rice and top with pineapple sauce. Yummy!

Comments