Quiche-Bryan's Mom

My family loved this! Kaden said, and I quote,
"I don't like it, I LOVE it!"
Even Grace liked it.
This makes a great dinner or breakfast.
Really good & easy to make.

Crust:
You can either use a store bought pie crust, make your own pie crust, use hash browns, or use biscuit dough. You choose. If you use biscuit dough make sure you put a really thin layer down on the bottom. Biscuit dough rises quite a bit. Place crust in a large tart or pie pan.
Bake pie crust at 450* for 6 minutes and biscuit crust until golden brown.

Filling:
Whip for 2 minutes:
6 Eggs
1 C. Cream or Milk

Add:
1 C. Cubed Ham or Bacon
1 C. Grated Cheese
1 Can Drained Mushrooms
1 Chopped Green Onion
1/2 C. Chopped Fresh Spinach

Basically anything you want to throw in... Any of the these are optional. Pour filling into baked crust. Sprinkle with Chili Powder and Parsley (I always forget this part). Bake at 350* for 35-40 Minutes.

Comments