Pretzel Jello Salad

This is the recipe that McCall had at Cameron's baby blessing. It was so popular that I didn't even get to try it. So, I thought I would make some and I am in LOVE!  One of my favorite desserts now. 

Crust:
2 C. Crushed Pretzels
2/3 C. Butter, melted
3 T. Sugar
Mix ingrediants together and pat into a 9x13 pan. Bake @ 375* for 10 minutes. Let cool.

Cream Cheese Layer:
8 oz. Cream Cheese-room temperature
1 C. Sugar
8 oz. Cool Whip-not frozen
Mix together and spread evenly over cooled crust.


Raspberry Layer:
1 Lg. Pkg. Rap spberry Jello
2 C. Boiling Water
12 oz. Frozen Raspberries
Dissolve jello in boiling water. Add frozen fruit to jello and pour on top of cream cheese layer. Refridgerate to set.

Variation: Use a large strawberry jello, dissolved in 1 1/2 C. boiling water and add 20 oz. frozen strawberries.

Comments